BlogFest, which is held in conjunction with the IDEA World Fitness Convention, is scheduled July 16-19 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. If you are a health and fitness blogger, or a blogger who is interested in health and fitness, you need to add BlogFest to your blogging and fitness education calendar, and sign up early because registration will be limited this year.
Need more convincing? Here are 5 reasons you need to go to BlogFest 2015
1. Get your blogging and fitness education all in one great place. Not only will you get blogging information that will help you grow your audience, increase your revenue, and give you tips for writing and marketing your blog, you will get the latest in fitness news as well. Whether you’re a personal trainer, group exercise instructor, or fitness enthusiast, the IDEA World Fitness Convention will give you up-to-date information, challenging workouts, great speakers, and, for the fitness pros, continuing education credits. This is all included with your BlogFest registration. July 16 and 17 is BlogFest, then you will have full access to the IDEA Convention on Saturday and Sunday.
2. Even more for bloggers than 2014! Yes, it’s true. In 2015, in addition to the blogging education, there will also be a major focus on specific tactics for social media platforms!
3. The People. BlogFest 2014 had speakers like Jillian Michaels, Cassey Ho, and Lorna Jane, exercise leaders Chalene Johnson and Tara Stiles, sessions led by Katy Widrick, and panel discussions with Kelly Olexa, Gina Harney, Monica Olivas, and Julie Fagan. While the names haven’t been released for 2015, you can expect more well-known names from the fitness and blogging industries to be there. Not only will you be learning from the best, you will be hanging out with your favorite blogging friends (some of whom you’ll finally get to meet for the first time!).
4. Southern California in July. I don’t need to add a lot to that statement. Seriously. Just a few miles from some of the best beaches on the Pacific Ocean, close to Hollywood, Disneyland, and all the other attractions that make California a great vacation destination.
5. Save Money! Not only will you save money by signing up early (and there is limited space so you don’t want to wait too long!), I have a special code that will save you $100 on your registration! Just click here to sign up and use the code BLOG100 at checkout.
If you need one more reason, check out the happy (and probably familiar) faces of the bloggers who attended last year.
I had an amazing time at BlogFest 2014. I know that BlogFest 2015 will be even bigger and better (maybe because you will be there?!). I am an IDEA Inspired Advisor, so I will be there (with bells on). I hope you will be there too!
So, have you added BlogFest to your 2015 calendar?
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I am proud to be working with Skechers and promoting their line of Awareness products. They are working with the American Cancer Society and donating a portion of their proceeds of these products to fight breast cancer. Learn more here.